Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How many sessions of laser do I need to tighten my skin?


Laser skin tightening is done as an outpatient procedure and may take anywhere from 30-60 minutes, depending on the area being treated. After laser treatment, there is a small amount of swelling and redness, which usually disappears in 2-4 days. Depending on the type of laser being used, some individuals may require more than one session to achieve the best cosmetic result. In general, there is nothing in plastic surgery that can be accomplished in one session. The aim of the treatment is to not only please you, but make the surgeon richer. The results of laser skin tightening last anywhere from 3-6 months- if you are lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to tighten my skin. That's why, I'm really interested in undergoing a laser skin Toronto treatment as soon as possible. I hope this procedure will work for me! But, I'm wondering how much does this laser treatment cost?

    ReplyDelete