Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are there any creams that can tighten up my facial skin?


Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin are a part of aging- but sometimes they occur much sooner than expected. Over the years there have been many skin tightening treatments developed. There are creams, lotions, potions and many ointments- but the majority have failed to live up the hype. Perhaps the best treatment for tightening skin is laser. Lasers generate an intense energy beam penetrates the skin.

The people who offer this treatment claim that lasers can erase scars, pigmented spots, visible veins, and reduce wrinkles- most of this is wishful thinking. Do you really believe that sitting in the sun all day tightens up skin? Most people who have had sun exposure since childhood look at least 10 years older by the time they are 40.

Best advice, read what is written on cyberspace and talk to people who have had this treatment- most have had very disappointing results and are out of thousands of dollars

1 comment:

  1. For my wrinkle problem, I tried a lot of creams and lotions, but unfortunately they didn't work for me. Eventually, I underwent a Toronto laser skin treatment and the results were exceptional. This procedure made me look younger by several years. Because of this reason, I recommend this laser treatment!

    ReplyDelete